Selling and shipping high quality meat is our priority. We want all Big League Cuts customers to have the best dining experience possible. If you have any concerns, contact us within 15 days of receiving your order. For prompt and best possible customer service, send emails as soon as you feel there is an issue with your order to:
- Weight: Our products are priced to meet a minimum weight.
- Condition: Your order will arrive in ideal condition, either frozen or partially frozen.
- Accuracy: You will receive the product you order, and it will be the size indicated on our site or larger.
- Timeliness: We work to deliver on the exact delivery date requested, but we are at the mercy of transit delays beyond our control. Your order will arrive +/- 2 days from the requested date. We package your order with ample insulation and cooling elements for safe transport if an additional day is required.
Please do not refuse delayed packages. We ask you to accept the package and notify us if there are any issues. We cannot fulfill our guarantee if a package is refused.
To maintain the highest quality, our products are individually sealed in air-tight packaging, perfectly aged and flash frozen prior to shipment. To help ensure your order arrives in excellent condition, each order is shipped using a reusable, thermal bag in a recyclable shipper box lined with biodegradable insulated foam. Large items like tomahawk may no fully fit into these thermal bags; we will determine how to best package the product. See here how the products are packaged:
Our packages may include dry ice. Dry ice evaporates and may not be present by the time the package is opened. The package will typically remain cold for several hours, depending on the season and temperature in your geographic area at the time of delivery. DO NOT HANDLE DRY ICE PACKS DIRECTLY. IF PRESENT, WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE EVAPORATED IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA BEFORE DISPOSAL.
Our products are frozen and depending on the size of the product it may still be frozen at the time of arrival at its final destination. Please ensure to practice Safe Handling Instructions, allowing product to thaw safely in a proper refrigerator as instructed.
Want to make adjustments or cancel your order? No problem as long as we receive changes 2 business days before the scheduled ship date.
Cancellations – Once an order has been released to ship at our warehouse or if it is in transit we cannot guarantee a cancellation request can be completed.
Address changes – Once an order has shipped, an address change sent to UPS or our used courier will always delay a package. This is beyond our control, but we can facilitate the address correction.
Big League Cuts offers the following UPS shipping options and local delivery. Local delivery is based on the radius of miles from the meat plant storage facility.
Ship Days – We ship Monday through Friday for Tuesday through Saturday delivery.
Tracking number - You will receive a UPS tracking number the evening your order ships or the following morning as soon as your order is inducted into the UPS system.
Ordering for a special occasion? We recommend selecting a delivery date AT LEAST 1 week in advance to allow for any delays and to let your product thaw safely.
Many of our larger cuts (picahna and tomahawks) can take 3 to 4 days to completely thaw. Please plan accordingly and schedule shipments with enough time to safely thaw in the refrigerator.
A street address is required. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Please double-check addresses. Big League Cuts is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
- Local delivery is available for customers' addresses established within a certain mile radius from our fulfillment facility.
- Orders may be subject to a minimum purchase order total, not including taxes, delivery fees and surcharges.
- An authorized representative must be present to receive the order from our delivery personnel, as per time window established.
Be sure to double-check the addresses for your gift recipients.
The billing customer is responsible to confirm gift recipients are available to accept deliveries.
Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances may delay your shipment. We are not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.